How to get to the Velodrome
From the airport Schönefeld (SXF):
- To all destinations: you leave the terminal to your left hand side (except Terminal D to your right hand side) and follow the signs for S-Bahn and regional trains
- You have to buy a single ticket ABC to all destinations
- To Velodrome: take S-Bahn S 9, get off at the stop Landsberger Allee
From the airport Tegel (TXL):
- You will find the bus stop in front of terminal A
- You have to buy a single ticket AB to all destinations
- To Velodrome : take Bus TXL until Beusselstrasse and change to S-Bahn S 41, get off at the stop Landsberger Allee
For general information about rental cars/public transport/departure and arrival on both airports -Schönefeld (SXF) and Tegel (TXL) follow: http://www.berlin-airport.de/en
From the central station:
- You have to buy a single ticket AB, except it`s include of your train ticket already
- Use tram M5/M8 and get off at the stop Landsberger Allee or use tram M10 and get of at the stop Paul-Heyse-Str.
Please note: There are only a few parking spots available around the Velodrome, so please use the public transport.